2013 Starbucks Planner


2013 Starbucks Planner J

I have 2011, 2012 and 2013 Starbucks planner. 



This year, I got this white planner from Starbucks and it’s pretty neat. J


I am pretty positive that this year planner won’t sit in my work station until this year ends.  J

Why did I say that?  Hmm because I like the size of this year’s planner, I like doing scrap book, put stickers on, use colorful pens and anything alike. J  (2012 version is a lil small, so I wasn't able to use it much).  :)















I also like the fact that 2013 version has a lot of things to do inside. It has SB post cards, Post It, freebies coupon and little other stuff to do. J

Magnetic Page Holder J

post card :)

                                                Post It :)

Btw, The weight really adds in your bag. J It pains me to carry anything heavy that’s why it is usually in my room or in my work station. 

The white cover itself is attached by a rubber rope, whatever you call it LOL. So I’m a bit worried to its durability... Well, we’ll see in the coming months how the durability is. 2012 and 2011 durability was pretty awesome! J

No comments:

Post a Comment