My first Blog :)



okay.

hmmmm. i honestly don't know how to use "blog sites" 

it took me an hour to figure few things out. LOL  (writing that makes me look dumb, whatevs.) 

i know blogs usually are for reviews & stories. well this one i'm writing is my first blog ever and this will be about me :) 

..btw, i hate the fact that this page won't auto-correct what I'm writing.  errr. take time to correct them :)) 

Why i decided to do blogs: 

  •       * I was searching through a Derma Clinic in Makati for reviews and landed on  http://visualizzz.blogspot.com/  page. She do reviews about almost everything she does (make-up, face, get ups, hair colors etc). it triggers me to write the same. well, i am not a gifted writer so i don't write stories because i tend to have a disorganized thoughts :))  
  • I find it cool though i haven't really started on something (except of this one) but it freaking excites me! :) I don't know much about blogging and all, like do and don'ts but ill get there :) this  comings days weeks and months 
  • i want to do something different from Facebook and twiter :) so blogging might be a good way to start :) 
that's all :) I'm excited to do this for real! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment